View Upcoming Events
Family Information Network of Ohio
The Family Information network of Ohio (FINofOhio) is a statewide organization of parent consultants whose children have a disability. FINofOhio consultants offer support through information and education to families of your children with delays and disabilities birth through age 5, as well as the profeccionals who serve them.
FIN offers special topic Webinars for families of children with delays or disabilities birth through age 5 and the professionals who serve them. These sessions are typically 60 - 90 minutes in length. Handouts are included. These sessions qualify for Help Me Grow contact hours.
- Eight things parents can do to keep their child safe
- Feeling stressed? You're not alone!
- Getting your child ready for preschool
- Managing the emotional rollercoaster
- To tech or not to tech: Pros and cons of using technology with young children with autism